Hifu is our latest non-surgical skin tightening treatment which uses high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) to rejuvenate areas of concern such as lines and wrinkles, jawline, chin, jowls, nasolabial folds, abdomen fat, arm fat and buttock fat. Unlike other similar treatments, our Hifu is almost 3 times faster, resulting in minimal discomfort and quicker treatment time!
FAQs on Hifu
How does Hifu work ?
HIFU works deep down into a layer of the skin known as the SMAS layer. This is the same area typically addressed in a surgical face-lift. This stimulates the growth of fresh, new collagen to aid in the healing process with no skin surface damage.
How’s the treatment performed?
A layer of ultrasonic gel will be applied to the treatment areas right before the procedure. Our technician will choose the appropriate handpiece depth and set the optimal energy according to client’s skin condition. The handpiece is gently placed on the treatment area and multiple shots are delivered to the area according to treatment protocols.
How long does the treatment take?
Depending on the size of treatment area and skin condition, the entire treatment will take approximately 15 to 30 minutes.
Is the treatment painful?
Comfort levels can vary from person-to-person.There may be some mild discomfort and tingling sensation during the procedure but these are only temporary and well-tolerated by all clients.
Is there any downtime?
There is no significant downtime. You can return to daily activities immediately after treatment.
Who’s a good candidate for this treatment?
Engineered with endless capabilities offering endless combinations of treatment regimens. This treatment is suitable to treat loose or saggy skin , nasolabial folds, skin folds, jawline, signs of aging, v-line contouring, crows feet, fine lines, wrinkles, neck folds, eye areas and decrease in elasticity. Hence, clients looking to improve skin laxity in these areas would be good candidates for Hifu treatment.
What areas can be treated ?
- Forehead & Frown Lines
- Crow’s Feet
- Hooded Eye Lids
- Sagging Neck & Double Chins
- Legs, Arms, Hips & Flanks
- Non-Invasive: Hifu targets layers of the skin that are only usually targeted through invasive surgery.
- Contouring Capabilities: It can also be used to target fat tissue, allowing the treatment to be used to contour specific areas.
- Fast Treatment Time: Our Hifu device can deliver the treatment energy required considerably faster than other similar technologies.
- Results: They can vary from client to client. Most clients can expect to see visible results from 6 weeks, however, results will continue to improve over the following 6 months. Some clients can see instant results.
Contact us to learn more about our HIFU treatments and pricing.