What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a manual method of facial skin resurfacing and exfoliation. It is performed using a stainless steel medical grade scalpel to comfortably skim away dead skin cells, residues, pigmentation, fine lines and debris from the facial skin.
Benefits of Dermaplaning:
- Enhanced Exfoliation, leading to smoother Skin
- Deeper Product Penetration (Trans dermal infusion)
- Pain Free method that removes vellous hair that are uneasy to remove by other methods
- Opening pores to make it easier to extract trapped makeups, oil glands and sebum and dirt
- Skin that is softer and smoother
- Removes dead skin cells safely
- Acne scars are reduced
- Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced
- Increases skin circulation
- Works on all skin types
- Does not make hair grow back thicker or darker
- An alternative to microdermabrasion